App freezes on dealloc

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cal Loo Cal Loo 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Dani
    Dani

Participant

Using the ViewController of the demo application, if I put it inside my app, when I go back the app freezes without being able to do anything.

I have tried other dummy projects and the error is always the same. It occurs when you open a ViewController that connects with FLIROne camera, when you pull back (with the back button of the navigation bar or by calling popViewController) the application freezes (doesn’t receives touches) and can only be finished manually.

It seems that some process in the SDK remains open running in the MainThread which blocks it completely.
    It occurs with different camera models (Normal, PRO and PRO LT).

Dani

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hey Dani,

I’m currently looking into this issue and should have a response this afternoon.

Gavin
    FLIR One Community Support

Profile photo of Cal Loo
    Cal Loo

Hi Dani and Gavin,

Just wanted to acknowledge that this issue was escalated through our support system to tier 3 in Sweden for urgent response. We’ll resolve it offline via email but post the outcome here so others can benefit. Thanks for reporting it here!

Best,

Cal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.