FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / android, app / App quits after few hours

App quits after few hours

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion App quits after few hours

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of soniya soniya 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Natan
    Natan

Participant

hi , is not closing but the phone display once again the desktop of the android and the camera turn it self off although it’s continuously charged . how can i debug this problem ?
    any ideas?

Profile photo of Fran
    Fran

Participant

Hello. Your problem is not quite clear. Are you saying that the camera automatically turns on and off your phone? How long have you been buying a phone and have the software been updated recently?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Profile photo of Fran Fran.

Profile photo of Natan
    Natan

Participant

Hi Fran , excuse me for not replying earlier and thanks for the intentions . i have solved my problem , Extra ventilation did the work (if i recall correctly , it was long time ago )

Profile photo of soniya
    soniya

Participant

Its absolutely natural for the android software.Android OS robotically kill the method while it desires to do.So in case you want hold your utility alive you have to suppose in another way.To maintain usually walking you may use service with a view to display your utility states and handle the situation whilst it activates for the login info again.

another option you may write the login records within the shared desire and can smooth while user intentionally go away the software.So whilst beginning once more if you discover the information you could without delay prompt to the consumer with out getting into the login data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.