FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / ios swift / Apple Mach-O Linker Error

Apple Mach-O Linker Error

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Allison Allison 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Youssef
    Youssef

Participant

I seem to get this error in my own setup as well as the demo using Xcode with objective C. It all is turned to warnings when I try again with swift but the app itself won’t connect to the FLIR One Pro.

Any help would be great.

Profile photo of Allison
    Allison

Hello Youssef,
    The Mach-O error can occur when attempting to build and run on a simulated device rather than a physical one in Xcode. Currently, the FLIR One SDK doesn’t run on simulated devices in Xcode so if that is the case please try connecting to a physical device and running on there.

Alternatively, sometimes this error can occur due to bitcode being enabled. To turn off bitcode, go to your project’s root/setting file and find your way to the “Build Settings” tab. Use the search bar to find “Bitcode” and change the setting to “No”.

As for Swift, unfortunately, the FLIR One SDK does not currently have Swift support. There are some other members in the community here that may be able to help you.

Hopefully, this helps, please keep us posted on your progress.

Thank you,
    Allison

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.