FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / Atlas SDK samples and FLIR Mobile IoS

Atlas SDK samples and FLIR Mobile IoS

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion Atlas SDK samples and FLIR Mobile IoS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gavin Gavin 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Genilson
    Genilson

Participant

Hello,
    I know this is the forum for MOBILE apps only but I could not find a forum that suits better my question.

I am trying to create a program that via USB sends a command to a FLIR T440 take a picture, just like the FLIR Tools for IoS, but I want to do it with Atlas SDK and use it in a PC. I downloaded the samples from the site and the sample “DualCamera” has SaveSnapshop() running that takes a picture from the T440, but the size of the picture is too small, about 10kbs, and I can’t take any thermal information from it, while from the picture taken by FLIR Tools for IoS I can analyze all temperatures by pixels and even take the .csv file out of it.

I would like to know why “DualCamera” Sample code does not take the thermal information from the picture while FLIR Tools for IoS does.
    Thank you!

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Genilson,

We do not currently support the Atlas SDK, but hopefully another developer will be able to assist you.

Apologies,
    Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.