FLIR Mobile Developer / Blog / Topics / Fake Twitter Tweet Generator, Tweet Generator / Automating FLIR one app on android

Automating FLIR one app on android

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion Automating FLIR one app on android

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stella Stella 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Gideon
    Gideon

Participant

Good day,

Please I really hope I can find help here or you can refer me to someone/somewhere to.

I am using the FlIR one Pro LT thermal camera to record thermal images every one minute (using the FLIR one android mobile app on my phone). The challenge is that I will have to take images continuously for a couple of hours. Thus, automating the taking of one snapshot every minute is what I am looking at.

Can you advise on this please?

Gideon

Profile photo of Fake Twitter
    Fake Twitter

Participant

With the Fake Twitter Tweet Generator, you can prank your friends. It lets you create fake tweets as well as other features. Not only does it let you type messages, but it also lets you preview the profile picture, text, timeline, and Android and iPhone layouts on your mobile and desktop screens to see how you would look at it on other devices. Twitter presents. If you want to try hiding the header and footer, it lets you do that too. This tool allows you to use it for multiple uses, without much effort. This fake Twitter tweet generator works like a simulator to surprise you with other people. and confuses us to think about the real and the fake.

Profile photo of Stella
    Stella

Participant

good keep it up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.