FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / #FLIRMobileSDK, development, iOS / cameraLost delegate is not working from FLIRDiscoveryEventDelegate

cameraLost delegate is not working from FLIRDiscoveryEventDelegate

Home Forums FLIR Mobile SDK Development iOS Development cameraLost delegate is not working from FLIRDiscoveryEventDelegate

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Saba Saba 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Saba
    Saba

Participant

Hi

I reported this issue in version 1.2.0 and it was asked that it will fixed in latest release but testing in 1.3.0 its not working yet. When we will have this issue fixed as we need to release our app.

Issue in detail:
    I’ve tested other sample code i.e Flir DiscoverySample. It calls the cameraLost delegate after device is found and if that device is switched off before device connection. But if the device is connected and it subscribe for stream then it does not called that delegate.

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Saba,

Our technical support team is doing there best to fix your issue along with implementing other users feature requests. That is why it may be taking longer than expected. I cannot give you an estimate right now, but I will reach out again to the technical support team and get their thoughts.

Best,
    Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Profile photo of Nala
    Nala

Participant

It calls the cameraLost delegate after device is found and if that device is switched off before device connection. But if the device is connected and it subscribe for stream then it does not called that delegate.
    regards: viva tv

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of Nala Nala.

Profile photo of Saba
    Saba

Participant

Thanks @Gavin for your response. Actually we need to release the app so we need to have it fixed, please try to have this fix as soon as possible

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.