FLIR Mobile Developer / Blog / Topics / Bitmap conversion to Thermal image / Can I convert bitmap to thermal image?

Can I convert bitmap to thermal image?

Home Forums FLIR Mobile SDK Development Android Development Can I convert bitmap to thermal image?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kindle kindle 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Shivali
    Shivali

Participant

Hey,
    I have converted thermal images to bitmap and then cropped and processed them , Now I need highest temperature of cropped bitmap.
    I am not able to convert cropped bitmap again to thermal image so that I can extract temperature.

Profile photo of Tahir
    Tahir

Participant

Hi,

You will have to get access the ThermalImage object using SDK and FLIRExampleApp, instead of working with the jpg. In the jpgs the thermal values have already been scaled to the gray level.

you can do something like:
    thermalImage is of type ThermalImage
    thermalImage.getFusion().setFusionMode(FusionMode.THERMAL_ONLY);

then double thermalVal = thermalImage.getValueAt(new Point(j, i));

where i and j are your height and width respectively. Iterate over the i and j and this will give you thermal values in kelvin as floating point.

Profile photo of Darren
    Darren

Participant

This printer can print out bitmaps, which can add a touch of class to a receipt The printer can only do monochrome (1-bit) images, and the maximum width is 384 pixels. Second (item B above), you may need to change the Width setting.

Profile photo of Darren
    Darren

Participant

This works really well for us, thank you!
    iMessage Download

Profile photo of riiupw
    riiupw

Participant

hi

Profile photo of kindle
    kindle

Participant

This works really well for us, thank you!
    kindle download

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.