FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / iOS, objective-c, xcode / Cannot display FLIR image-feed via standard implementation

Cannot display FLIR image-feed via standard implementation

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development iOS development Installation and getting started Cannot display FLIR image-feed via standard implementation

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mark Mark 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark

Participant

Hi all,
    I’m kind of lost. I’ve got a project that works, but I’ve implemented it with .glkview which shows FLIR’s feed. It is easy to implement, but also deprecated. Therefore, I’d like to replace it with the normal way of implementing flir like instructed in the getting started guide. However, I just can’t get it to work, even when copying the exact tutorials, or other people’s implementation. No FLIR will appear in my uiImageViews 🙁 .

Is it perhaps the case that this code is not meant to display anything yet? If so, what should I add to it? ( I doubt it’d be the project settings etc, because implementing it with a simple [FLIROneSDKStreamManager sharedInstance].glkView = self.glkView; works well)

here’s my code

#import "flir2ViewController.h"

@interface flir2ViewController ()

//@property (strong, nonatomic) UIImage *thermalImage;
    @property (weak, nonatomic) IBOutlet UIImageView *thermalImageView;
    @property (strong, nonatomic) UIImage *thermalImage;

@end

@implementation flir2ViewController

- (void)viewDidLoad {
        [super viewDidLoad];
        // Do any additional setup after loading the view, typically from a nib.

[[FLIROneSDKStreamManager sharedInstance] addDelegate:self];

[[FLIROneSDKStreamManager sharedInstance] setImageOptions:
         FLIROneSDKImageOptionsBlendedMSXRGBA8888Image];
    }

- (void)FLIROneSDKDelegateManager:(FLIROneSDKDelegateManager *)delegateManager
    didReceiveBlendedMSXRGBA8888Image:(NSData *)msxImage
                            imageSize:(CGSize)size {

dispatch_async(dispatch_get_global_queue(DISPATCH_QUEUE_PRIORITY_HIGH, 0), ^{
            self.thermalImage = [FLIROneSDKUIImage imageWithFormat:FLIROneSDKImageOptionsBlendedMSXRGBA8888Image
                                                           andData:msxImage andSize:size];
            dispatch_async(dispatch_get_main_queue(), ^{
                [self.thermalImageView setImage:self.thermalImage];
            });
        });
    }

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.