FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / Java Android Studio 3.1.1 / couldn't find libsystemimage.so

couldn't find libsystemimage.so

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development Android development Installation and getting started couldn't find libsystemimage.so

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Charles Charles 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Author

Profile photo of philippe
    philippe

Participant

Hi,

I use the FLIR SDK on a S60 using Xamarin (C#).
    The lib import work great, I could see the reference, but when I create a FrameProcessor, the compilation work but throw an error when running : couldn’t find libsystemimage.so

Do you have any idea to solve this problem?

Regards,
    Philippe

Profile photo of Ian Butler
    Ian Butler

Participant

Can you check if libsystemimage.so is being put in your apk file? You can unzip the apk and search for the file. There might be a Xamarin-specific issue for making sure native libraries make it from an aar to the apk. I would recommend posting in a Xamarin forum or Stack Overflow about the issue as well.

philippe

Participant

Hi Ian,

when I look inside the APK, i could find libsystemimage.so in the folder \lib\armeabi-v7a\.
    It seems that is not a link problem.

When I compile, I have the error :

dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/EZPlan.Droid.EZPlan.Droid-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/EZPlan.Droid.EZPlan.Droid-1/lib/arm64, /data/app/EZPlan.Droid.EZPlan.Droid-1/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64]]] couldn't find "libsystemimage.so"

If I rename the folder JNI\armeabi-v7a in JNI\arm64-v8a in the AAR, I got this error :

dlopen failed: "/data/app/EZPlan.Droid.EZPlan.Droid-1/lib/arm64/libsystemimage.so" is 32-bit instead of 64-bit

So I think the AAR is not complete.
    What do you think ?

Best regards,
    Philippe

Profile photo of John
    John

Participant

Is there a resolution to this problem? I am having this same problem building a Java app with Android Studio 3.1.1. If it matters I am on a mac, though I am seeing the issue as Phillipe is. There is a libSystemImage.so and libmbwrapper.so in armeabi-v7a, but not in the arm64-v8a folder.

I don’t think this has anything to do with C# or Xamarin.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of John John. Reason: Pointing out this happens in Android Studio too

Profile photo of John
    John

Participant

So I built the sample app and it ran on my dev phone which led me to more investigation. After unzipping it I found the same libraries as my app has but no folders for other architectures. My app uses a few other libraries, the main one being OpenCV, and they all provide 64 bit versions. As an experiment I removed the 64 bit libraries, rebuilt, and the app runs. Or it runs at least as far as the Flir camera initialization. Now I’ll have to test OpenCV and see if it will work.

Even if this workaround keeps me going for a while I’d still much rather have a 64 bit version of the Flir library. Working with images it makes sense to take advantage of everything the new processors can do. Is this in the works?

philippe

Participant

Hi John,

I stop investigating in flir and android, so I couldn’t help you, sorry.
    Good luck.

Regards,
    Philippe

Profile photo of Charles
    Charles

Participant

I have the same problem. After I imported the latest version of OpenCV (following the instruction at ), I got this error couldn’t find “libsystemimage.so” every time when I tried to run the app. This is because the so file wasn’t copied to the APK after the so files from OpenCV were copied to the /app/src/main/jniLibs folder as instructed. I have spent almost a day on troubleshooting this issue with no luck.

Has anyone run into this issue? It seems OpenCV is very relevant to thermal image analysis. I would appreciate if someone can enlighten me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.