FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / Flir One Example (Flir One Pro) / Green Screen in Flir ONE Example Application(Flir One Pro)

Green Screen in Flir ONE Example Application(Flir One Pro)

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion Green Screen in Flir ONE Example Application(Flir One Pro)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gavin Gavin 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Chen
    Chen

Participant

Hello everyone,
    I need to use Thermal Gray Scale in my research. However, after I installed the official example(Flir ONE Example Application), there is a green screen over there.
    https://imgur.com/a/wZaPh94
    What should I solve this problem?
    Here is model of my cell phone:
    HTC U Ultra
    Thermal device:
    Flir One Pro
    Note. I don’t have any problem about this in Flir one

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Chen Chen.

Profile photo of Charles
    Charles

Participant

It seems FLIR is not providing tech support any more. 🙁

So let’s help one another. I have the same problem, which I worked around by not using the GLSurfaceView version.

Profile photo of Allison
    Allison

Hi Chen and Charles,

I apologize for the delay in response, can you let me know the Android OS version and FLIR One version you’re using when experiencing these issue?

Thank you,
    Allison Torchia

Profile photo of noser
    noser

Participant

I have the same Problem with my App using Fragments when trying to show the BlendedMSXRGBA8888Image running an the CAT S61 with Android 8.0

But I can also reproduce this in the Sample App:

1) In the non GLSurfaceView variant of the sample App I get the green screen

2) And if I use the sample app with GLSurfaceView I get a black screen. (described in this post https://developer.flir.com/forums/topic/flironedevice-is-null-when-switching-activities/)

Profile photo of Thomas
    Thomas

Participant

I got the same probleme. my gen 3 flir get a black screen with the new SDK3.
    But it work with the official app.
    Also the device is connected because when i take a photo it’s work but the photo is full green screen.
    Is there something i can do ?

Profile photo of James
    James

Participant

I have same problem and I can reproduce it by

1. start the application, notice the thermal image displays correctly
    2. go to the home screen, forcing the app into the background
    3. go to recent apps and restore the application
    4. notice that the image is a sold green screen

I am running on Android (version doesn’t seem to matter), does this help any?

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hey James,

Are you currently using GLSurfaceView? I believe you can fix this by not using the GLSurfaceView version.

Gavin
    FLIR One Community Support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.