FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / app, FLIR One, xamarin / Extracting Images on Android Device

Extracting Images on Android Device

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion Extracting Images on Android Device

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gavin Gavin 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Simon
    Simon

Participant

Hi all,

I work internally developing a Xamarin application for a large facilities provider in the UK. We currently use FLIR handheld cameras but we have a FLIR One Pro to investigate the feasibility of using those instead.

I would like to allow our engineers to take a thermal image using the standard FLIR One Android software, and then pick that image up within our application.

Is there a way to get both the Thermal and normal camera images from the stored jpeg without using the SDK? Using the SDK would mean that i have to create the Xamarin bindings and from experience it is never a simple operation.

Thanks in advance

Simon

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Simon,

I’m going to escalate this question internally and will reply here when I get an answer.

Best,
    Gavin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.