FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / hololens / FLIR camera and HoloLens

FLIR camera and HoloLens

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion FLIR camera and HoloLens

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Vittorio Vittorio 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Vittorio
    Vittorio

Participant

Hi everyone, Im trying to see thermal image in HoloLens. Does anyone know how I can do in easy way? I mean from Unity I see an obj 3D model in HoloLens, how can I see the thermal view images from FLIR to Hololens? Thanks please waiting for reply

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Vittorio,

I’m currently looking into your question and should have an answer in 2-3 days.

Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Vittorio

Participant

Thank you very much. Trying to make an experiment to be hand-free, by using just HMD HoloLens. Would me very important if I could find a solution. I was actually looking at the possibility to see if is possible to share first FLIR thermal image in unity, then share in HoloLens. But I don’t know how to do yet.

Vittorio

Participant

Hi Gavin,

did you came with something last days?

Thanks,

Regards,

VP

Vittorio

Participant

Hello, Does please anyone have the solution?

Thanks!

Profile photo of Justin Tjoa
    Justin Tjoa

Participant

Hello Vittorio, I put this in your other post but I will forward your question if I am not able to answer it. Thank you!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Justin Tjoa Justin Tjoa.

Vittorio

Participant

Thanks for the help. Looking forward.
    Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.