FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / FLIR Image needs to be replugged and plugged back in Iphone to show image.

FLIR Image needs to be replugged and plugged back in Iphone to show image.

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development iOS development Installation and getting started FLIR Image needs to be replugged and plugged back in Iphone to show image.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dominique Dominique 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Saket
    Saket

Participant

So I created an app that is essentially the getting started app. However, I built up functionality around it such as another viewcontroller where the user can select the palette. When the user confirms the palette, the app moves to a second viewcontroller that shows the msxblendedimage from the camera. The problem I am facing is that the FLIR is on and connected to the iphone but the image does not show up. I have to unplug the FLIR from the Iphone and reattach it for the image to show up. Is there any solution to this?

Profile photo of Dominique
    Dominique

Hi Saket,

Typically, the device needs to be plugged in after the app is launched.

Let me know if you have further questions. Please provide as many details and logs as possible.

Thank you,
    Dominique Strauss

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.