FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / GEN3, iOS / FLIR One GEN 3 iOS 13.2.x

FLIR One GEN 3 iOS 13.2.x

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion FLIR One GEN 3 iOS 13.2.x

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gavin Gavin 3 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Hussien
    Hussien

Participant

Hello All, just joined in, hope to use it on iPhone 11 Pro, anyone tired it ? any preparation or app recommendation for using around the house and cars including EV
    Thank you

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Hussien,

I would recommend the FLIR One App, or other FLIR recommended products, which can be found here https://developer.flir.com/app-gallery/

Gavin
    FLIR One Community Support

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Profile photo of Gavin Gavin.

Profile photo of Hussien
    Hussien

Participant

Thank you Kindly Gavin,
    installed couple of these apps, now waiting for the Flir unitl

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hey Hussien,

I see that you also asked about iPhone 11 compatibility. All FLIR compatibilities can be found here https://www.flir.com/support-center/flir-one/flir-one-device-compatibility/. Currently the iPhone 11 is not listed but we are currently getting it tested and added. I’ll let you know when we are finished.

Gavin
    FLIR One Community Support

Profile photo of Hussien
    Hussien

Participant

Thanks Gavin,
    I did try it on iPhone 11Pro iOS 13.3, it worked but some times it does disconnect from the phone.
    please while on the subject is there any chance to have the cursor with the temp. value display in another colour but white as it is very difficult to see , i have tried all possible scenarios .

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Hussien,

In the official FLIR One App there is no way to change the color of the temperature crosshair, unless you build your own custom app.

Gavin
    FLIR Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.