FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / iOS / FLIR ONE Pro compatible with HTC 10, Android 8.0?

FLIR ONE Pro compatible with HTC 10, Android 8.0?

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion FLIR ONE Pro compatible with HTC 10, Android 8.0?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Linda Linda 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Author

Profile photo of R
    R

Participant

Before buying, I’d like to ask if any developer managed to use the FLIR SDK on an HTC 10 running Oreo (Android 8.0) and having the camera connected to the USB-C port of the smartphone?

Profile photo of Dominique
    Dominique

Hi R,

I personally tested this a few minutes ago. It does work with the HTC 10.

For other people who have questions about device compatibility, here is a comprehensive list:

https://www.flir.com/support-center/flir-one/flir-one-device-compatibility/

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
    Dominique Strauss

Profile photo of R
    R

Participant

Thank you Dominique, that’s good to hear.

Profile photo of Vikas
    Vikas

Participant

I’ve updated my Note 8 from Android 7.0 to Android 8.0 today and unfortunately FLIR ONE has stopped working. When the app is opened simply displays a blank screen during start up and crashes itself after few secs. Can anyone please help?

Profile photo of Vikas
    Vikas

Participant

Update: Just an update very quick. I suppose this error occurred mainly due to the OS update however good news is upon i uninstalled and reinstalled the app from Google Play it has been working just fine once again! 🙂

Vikas Kundu

Profile photo of Dominique
    Dominique

Hi Vikas,

I’m happy to hear that it’s working for you now!

Thank you,
    Dominique Strauss

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

hello,
    yes your android version is compatible to run flir
    To be well matched with FLIR ONE, the cell device have to have a USB-C. To be well suited with FLIR ONE pro, the mobile device must have a USB-C or micro USB connector.

version remarks
    Google Pixel
    To be well suited with FLIR ONE, a tool should meet the minimum requirements and appear on the listing below as a like minded tool.

minimum necessities:

as a minimum Android model five.zero.0
    GPS, region, OTG USB, Flashlight, and Microphone competencies
    For landscape capability: Gyroscope and Accelerometer abilties
    GPS, location, Microphone, and Flashlight Permissions

Google Pixel XL
    Google Nexus 6P
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Samsung Galaxy A5
    Will it work with my cellphone case? With the new OneFit™ feature on each gadgets, the connector will regulate up to an additional four mm in period. This period is well suited with most protecting cases, so you don’t have to pick out between thermal vision and safeguarding your device. we’ve got not examined all cases, but have picked a lot of our favorites. The four-mm extension will no longer whole a connection through the Lifeproof and Otter container Defender instances.
    Android owners
    Micro USB Android proprietors Have an Android tool with micro-USB connector but want a USB-C device? Please make certain to feature the Duttek type C OTG Adapter, USB C girl to Micro USB Male OTG (at the cross), to your cart before buying. it can also be purchase from Amazon.com
    and these phones are running oreo at the moment so it shouldnt be a problem for you!
    regards
    jayesh

Profile photo of Prince
    Prince

Participant

Same!
    I am facing with my redmi note 5. I reinstall the app… It works well for few days but after that, it again starts not responding.

Profile photo of jon
    jon

Participant

Yes it does works perfectly with HTC 10 on Android Oreo 8.0. I have recently test it on my HTC 10. There was no issues so far.

Profile photo of Prince
    Prince

Participant

Update: Just an update very quick. I suppose this error occurred mainly due to the OS update however good news is upon i uninstalled and reinstalled the app from Google Play it has been working just fine once again! 🙂

Profile photo of guide
    guide

Participant

my iPhone X is not properly working geyser

Profile photo of Sanjay
    Sanjay

Participant

Hi Friend!
    I am Using Redmi Mobile phone and i also properly working.
    DSLR Under 100000 2019 India

Profile photo of Linda
    Linda

Participant

Will it work with my cellphone case? With the new OneFit™ feature on each gadgets, the connector will regulate up to an additional four mm in period. This period is well suited with most protecting cases, so you don’t have to pick out between thermal vision and safeguarding your device. we’ve got not examined all cases, but have picked a lot of our favorites. The four-mm extension will no longer whole a connection through the Lifeproof and Otter container Defender instances. KrogerFeedback
    Android owners
    Micro USB Android proprietors Have an Android tool with micro-USB connector but want a USB-C device? Please make certain to feature the Duttek type C OTG Adapter, USB C girl to Micro USB Male OTG (at the cross), to your cart before buying.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.