FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / Flir One shows plain image after stopDiscovery

Flir One shows plain image after stopDiscovery

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development Android development Flir One shows plain image after stopDiscovery

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of stinkymouse2 stinkymouse2 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

Profile photo of stinkymouse2
    stinkymouse2

Participant

I have MainActivity that has a button and calls FlirOneActivity (which is the same as PreviewActivity in the example app).
    In MainActivity.onStart I do Device.startDiscovery to get notified when it’s connected. If the button is pressed before MainActivity.onDeviceConnected, then I show an error dialog. Otherwise, I first do Device.stopDiscovery, and then start FlirOneActivity.

Now, if MainActivity calls Device.startDiscovery and then Device.stopDiscovery, before calling FlirOneActivity, there’s no way I can see a thermal preview. The camera just shows a normal image, with nothing applied.

FlirOneActivity is the same as PreviewActivity in the example app, so onCreate I do:

` RenderedImage.ImageType defaultImageType = RenderedImage.ImageType.ThermalRGBA8888Image;
    EnumSet<RenderedImage.ImageType> defaultImageType1 = EnumSet.of(defaultImageType, RenderedImage.ImageType.ThermalRadiometricKelvinImage);
    frameProcessor = new FrameProcessor(getApplicationContext(), this, defaultImageType1);`

Why could it possibly be, that even after setting the FrameProcessor to ThermalRGBA8888Image, I still see a normal image?
    It doesn’t happen if MainActivity doesn’t call Device.startDiscovery and then Device.stopDiscovery.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.