FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / android, FrameProcessor / FrameProcessor AVC: denied on Android

FrameProcessor AVC: denied on Android

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion FrameProcessor AVC: denied on Android

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Charles Charles 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Charles
    Charles

Participant

I am trying to get the Android version to work on a tablet (Android 8.1) but I ran into the following error:

W/FrameProcessorT: type=1400 audit(0.0:183): avc: denied { search } for name=”clients” dev=”debugfs” ino=1052 scontext=u:r:untrusted_app:s0:c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:debugfs_ion:s0 tclass=dir permissive=0

I assume AVC stands for Access Vector Cache on Linux.

Can anyone enlighten me how to work around the problem?

Thanks!

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hey Charles,

Sorry for the delayed response. I’m currently researching your issue and will try to get back to you in 2-3 days.

Best,
    Gavin
    FLIR One Community Support

Profile photo of Charles
    Charles

Participant

Thank you, Gavin. If it helps, the FLIR ONE app works on the tablet but the SDK doesn’t. Both work on Galaxy phones (S7 and S9).

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hey Charles,

Sorry for the delayed response. It looks like SDK is currently not on the Android tablets. This may change in the future, but if there is anything you need for a current project, please let me know.

Thank you,
    Gavin

Profile photo of Charles
    Charles

Participant

Thanks Gavin.

But it seems the FLIR ONE app works fine on my Android tablet. Is the SDK released to developers not the same as the one used in the FLIR ONE app?

Charles

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

The SDK and Flir One app are different. However, I’m checking into whether the SDK is availible on Android tablets.

Gavin

Profile photo of Charles
    Charles

Participant

Thanks, Gavin. I thought the SDK will provide the same access to the camera with the FLIR ONE app. It seems the support through the SDK is much less. There are also a few things that I found the SDK and the FLIR ONE app behave differently.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.