FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / AGC, auto-levels, FLIR One / How do you turn on or off auto-levels in the SDK?

How do you turn on or off auto-levels in the SDK?

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion How do you turn on or off auto-levels in the SDK?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Benjamin Hutchinson
    Benjamin Hutchinson

Participant

The official FLIR One app has an auto-levels or AGC like feature that can be turned on or off in the settings drop-down menu. Then this auto-levels feature is enabled, whatever is the hottest pixel on the screen is automatically scaled to white (or the highest color in the palette) and the coldest pixel is automatically scaled to black (or the lowest color in the palette). I’m looking through all the functions and properties of the different objects (such as Device, FrameProcessor, RenderedImage, etc) available in the SDK, and I can’t find anything that would allow me to enable or disable this auto-levels feature. How do I implement this in the app I’m making? Am I just overlooking something?

Profile photo of Ian Butler
    Ian Butler

Participant

The SDK does not currently support the palette span lock feature. This is planned for a future release.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I don’t know how to turn off auto-levels in SDK? Facetime For Android

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.