FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / images, Swift / How to make thermal images to show in view controller written in swift?

How to make thermal images to show in view controller written in swift?

Home Forums FLIR Mobile SDK Development iOS Development How to make thermal images to show in view controller written in swift?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gavin Gavin 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Author

Profile photo of zihan
    zihan

Participant

Hello all,

I am trying to apple filr SDK into my swift, I know the SDK is not built for swift and I need to bridge objective c code to swift, but how could I show the thermal images in real time in swift view controller just like what it did in the sample code? Please give me some help thanks!

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Zihan,

I am currently researching this issue and will have a response in 2-3 days. Let me know if you need any other help.

Best,
    Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Profile photo of zihan
    zihan

Participant

Thanks

Profile photo of zihan
    zihan

Participant

The problem is, the images are generated in objective and the view controller is in swift, I would like to know how can I pass these images through swift in real time.

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Zihan,

Just wanted to update you now, I’m currently discussing this with our technical support staff and will get back to you shortly.

Thanks for your patience,
    Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Profile photo of zihan
    zihan

Participant

Hi Gavin,

Is there any updates about this problem, I’m looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks!

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Zihan,

Apologies for the delay, could you please ask your question on this site https://flir.custhelp.com/. Your issue will be resolved in 2-3 days and will be forwarded to our technical support staff.

Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Zihan,

Apologies for the delay, could you please ask your question on this site https://flir.custhelp.com/. Your issue will be resolved in 2-3 days and will be forwarded to our technical support staff.

Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.