FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / high temperature / How to measure high temperatures?

How to measure high temperatures?

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development Android development Installation and getting started How to measure high temperatures?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gavin Gavin 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Profile photo of jungmin
    jungmin

Participant

I can not write more than 2 lines here.
    What should I do?

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of jungmin jungmin.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of jungmin jungmin.

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi jungmin,

I’m responding here to follow up about your questions regarding low gain mode, and specifically displaying temperature values above 150C. Currently, you can only display temperatures up to 400C in your app using low gain mode, but our legacy FLIR ONE SDK does not offer support for low gain mode so any apps developed on it are limited to displaying up to 120C which is the max for our FLIR ONE Gen 3 Consumer device. We recognize the need for your apps to display the full temperature range of the FLIR ONE Pro device and so we’re investigating adding low gain mode support to the recently-released FLIR Mobile SDK. For the time being I would recommend you migrate your apps over to the FLIR Mobile SDK, which can be found here, and update you here when I have a date for those plans.

Gavin
    FLIR Support

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Gavin Gavin.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Gavin Gavin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.