FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / android / How to use Sdk thermalImage FusionMode ???

How to use Sdk thermalImage FusionMode ???

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development Android development How to use Sdk thermalImage FusionMode ???

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amjad Amjad 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Author

Profile photo of son
    son

Participant

Hi.
    I am using FLIR ONE PRO.

Android is being developed by linking Android SDK 1.0.5

A problem was found during SDK linkage.

Image Fusion mode has been set to MSX.

A black-and-white image was displayed, not the screen I wanted.

How do I display a thermal burn image?

Please help me.

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Son,

I’m currently looking into this issue. I’ll hopefully have an answer for you in 2-3 days.

Gavin
    FLIR Support

Profile photo of Justin Tjoa
    Justin Tjoa

Participant

Hello son,

I would like to understand your problem completely before answering. Thank you for your patience.
    So I take it that you are using a Flir One Pro for Android with the Android SDK, and taking the picture results in a black and white mode when you use MSX mode correct? And you want to be able to see a thermal burn image, regardless of the mode? I ask because Flir products come with multiple fusion modes and MSX may not be optimal for the situation you are in. All Flir products are able to convert between MSX, Interval, Blending, and Image-on-image modes regardless of the format an image was saved on when using the Flir Tools on Desktop (assuming you upload the image on Desktop). You can display an image as such by clicking on the option window on the top toolbar near the canvas symbol.

This may be an unclear explanation so please do reply to this post if you need more assistance.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Justin Tjoa Justin Tjoa.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Justin Tjoa Justin Tjoa.

Justin Tjoa

Participant

Hello Son, did my reply answer your question? If not, please confirm that I understand your question. Again to reiterate uploading your photo on your desktop computer and using Flir Tools will allow you to interconvert between all 4 fusion modes, if one of them gives a better thermal image.

Profile photo of son
    son

Participant

image<br />

Image Fusion 2type work and another mode not working</p><br /><br />
    <p>help

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of son son.

Profile photo of son
    son

Participant

Image Fusion 2type work and another mode not working
    help

Justin Tjoa

Participant

Which mode in particular is not working?

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by Profile photo of Justin Tjoa Justin Tjoa.

Profile photo of son
    son

Participant

MSX mode is not working…

When running in msx mode, black department store face is printed

Profile photo of David
    David

Participant

Is this issue solved? I faced the same situation using sdk version 1.0.5.

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hey David,

I’m not sure if this issue has been patched in the new updates. I have escalated this internally to our FLIR Mobile SDK team and will get back to you when I hear back.

Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Profile photo of Amjad
    Amjad

Participant

mage Fusion 2type work and another mode not working.
    https://www.pandaexpresssurvey.us
    Panda Express Survey

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.