FLIR Mobile Developer / Blog / Topics / Arby’s Survey / iOS image size & orientation

iOS image size & orientation

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development iOS development Installation and getting started iOS image size & orientation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of maya maya 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Guillaume
    Guillaume

Participant

Hi I am looking to integrate the flir camera for a new iOS app. After looking at your documentation, I still don’t get what is the maximum image size that the camera can produce.

-> Is 240×320 the maximum resolution i can get ?
    -> Do I have the option to shoot in landscape mode ?

Thank you

Profile photo of Tim Liew
    Tim Liew

Hey Guillaume,

Sorry for the late reply, you could say the FLIR One does give you an image in landscape mode, however, you can rotate the image how you want it to when processing it. The size of the thermal image is 320* 240 format, but it is blown up by 2 so that the visual and thermal image is 640*480 pixels.

Best,
    Tim

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Tim Liew Tim Liew.

Profile photo of Joe
    Joe

Participant

Hey All,
    Is it possible to set the FLIROne orientation to match the device orientation? I am having some issues getting the right image rotation and aspect ratio. Is the proper place to do this in the captured FLIRImage or is there a camera setup section?

Profile photo of Jeff
    Jeff

Participant

Hi,

Did anyone get the rotate function to work? If I call:

[image rotate:ROTATION_ANGLE_90_DEGREES];

Then retrieve the image and/or photo neither one of them were rotated. How am I supposed to call this or what do I need to setup? Thanks.

Jeff

Profile photo of Joe
    Joe

Participant

Seems any calls to rotate on the flirImage are ignored. I am currently lining up some temperature measurements with the view. There needs to be a transform applied to the my image locations in order to get the right readings.

Profile photo of hellin
    hellin

Participant

To learn how screen resolution impacts your app’s artwork, see Image Size and … Diagram of an iPad and an iPhone in both portrait and landscape orientations

Arby’s Survey

Profile photo of maya
    maya

Participant

Arby’s Feedback Survey’s primary motive is to hear more about customer’s opinions on services and facilities provided by the management. enter Arby Listens Survey online at http://www.arbys.com/survey and win rewards include a Grand Prize of gift cards worth $1000 daily and $1500 weekly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Installation and getting started’ is closed to new topics and replies.