FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / iOS Swift Build Error (clang)

iOS Swift Build Error (clang)

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development iOS development Installation and getting started iOS Swift Build Error (clang)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dominique Dominique 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Rick
    Rick

Participant

Firstly, I am pretty new to iOS development but have a decent programming background. I’ve gone the route of trying to develop and app using the FLIR One SDK using Swift instead of ObjC. I’ve gone through and have all the frameworks included, linkers, etc. as described in the iOS guide. I have also created a bridging-header and all the classes/methods are recognized by Xcode which is great.

My issue is that when I try to build my app (while connected to my physical iPhone), I am getting linker errors, specifically:

“clang: error: No such file … ‘lto.o'” (link time optimization file)
    “clang: error: No such file … ‘dependency_info.dat'”

I consulted a few more knowledgable people in iOS development and they said that these “clang errors” can be the result of the having an outdated framework or something similar. I would like to see if anyone else has ran into these errors and would appreciate any and all help.

Profile photo of Dominique
    Dominique

Hi Rick,

Unfortunately the FLIR One SDK does not have Swift support. There are several people on the forums who have had some success with building an app with it. You might want to reach out to them.

Please let us know if you make any progress.

Thank you,
    Dominique Strauss

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.