FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / ios palettes / Obtaining images with multiple palettes simultaneously from StreamManager

Obtaining images with multiple palettes simultaneously from StreamManager

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development iOS development Installation and getting started Obtaining images with multiple palettes simultaneously from StreamManager

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Allison Allison 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Calum
    Calum

Participant

Hi, i’m trying to display multiple versions of the image returned from the StreamManager each with a different palette, similar to how the palettes options are displayed in the FLIR One app.

Is it possible to change the palette of a FLIROneSDKUIImage once it has been created from the image data passed to the delegateManager:didReceive methods?

Profile photo of Dominique
    Dominique

Hi Calum,

Looking into this now.

Thank you,
    Dominique Strauss

Profile photo of Zayn
    Zayn

Participant

I want to enquire the same. Hoping for a quick response.

Regards,
    Zayn.

Profile photo of Allison
    Allison

Hi Zayn,

Unfortunately, obtaining multiple palettes simultaneously from StreamManager is not possible with the current iOS SDK. It’s not a feature of the SDK or the library it’s built upon. At this time I don’t know of any workaround for this. However, you can edit the palette of an image using the [FLIROneSDKImageEditor setPalette:] method after collection.

Thank you,
    Allison Torchia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.