FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / flir-one-app, iOS, url-scheme / Open FLIR One App from Safari

Open FLIR One App from Safari

Home Forums iOS development Installation and getting started Open FLIR One App from Safari

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Walid Walid 16 minutes ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Felix
    Felix

Participant

Hello,
    on iOS you can define custom URL schemes that open your app (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/core_app/allowing_apps_and_websites_to_link_to_your_content/defining_a_custom_url_scheme_for_your_app).
    Is there a custom url scheme for opening the FLIR One app? I want to display a button in a custom web app that opens the FLIR app on the device, so that the user does not have to switch to the app by himself.

Thank you
    Felix

• This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Felix Felix. Reason: format

Profile photo of Sumaya
    Sumaya

Participant

That is a wonderful app in which you can easily customize the color schemes of the link that you are opening in the required window. When i used to open my site https://theclashofmagicapk.com is gives my site a wonderful & amazing look. Must try it.

Profile photo of Asad
    Asad

Participant

I want to share useful link you can know about icc world cup 2019 here

Profile photo of Ramesh
    Ramesh

Participant

In iOs, it is difficult to insert any custom web app. Like we use google chrome to watch dragon ball super online episodes but it becomes daunting in ios.

Profile photo of woody
    woody

Participant

Very helpful.

Profile photo of Aake
    Aake

Participant

Likewise, the National Daughters day is the perfect occasion for you to celebrate your little beautiful angel and shower her with all your love and care possible on the happy daughter’s day.

Profile photo of martyn
    martyn

Participant

I want to share useful information about cookie consent banner you can know about A website can easily know about your interest through cookies, they will just track and target your interest to enhance the experience on their site. Generate cookie policy tailored specifically for your website and business in minutes with our easy to use wizard to comply with GDPR and EU cookie law.

Profile photo of araya
    araya

Participant

Flir one very useful app

Profile photo of Walid
    Walid

Participant

I want to share useful information about cookie consent banner you can know about A website can easily know about your interest through cookies, they will just track and target your interest to enhance the experience on their site. Generate cookie policy tailored specifically for your website and business in minutes with our easy to use wizard to comply with GDPR and EU cookie law.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.