FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / BAD_ACCESS, crash, FLIR One, iOS, stress on time / Request: please fix crashes inside FLIR methods

Request: please fix crashes inside FLIR methods

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion Request: please fix crashes inside FLIR methods

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Steven Bennet Steven Bennet 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Profile photo of federico
    federico

Participant

Hi. I’m developing an app for FLIR ONE. I was expecting to use this camera during large periods of time but I’m experimenting issues very often that make the app crash. I could detect where BAD ACCESS EXCEPTION are thrown inside FLIR ONE Framework methods. These are the methods (I have the full callback trees in images, but it’s not allowed to attach files here):</p>
    <p>Crash 1<br />
    [RosebudAdapter FLIRRosebudDidReceiveFrame:]<br />
    -[RosebudAdapter(FPGA) newFrameFPGA:]<br />
    –[RosebudAdapter(FPGA) createDeadPixelMap:]</p>
    <p>Crash 2<br />
    [ResourceTreeAdapter openResource:actionBlock:]</p>
    <p>is it posible to avoid th crashes?<br />
    sometimes they happen on startup but I never so this issue using the official app. Here link, a posible decription of this is made but I didn’t find any information in SDK doc.<br />
    Is someone having these problems too?</p>
    <p>Any idea will be appreciated.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of federico federico.

Profile photo of Tim Liew
    Tim Liew

Hi Federicio,

I see your other post which is related to this one. If it is indeed a problem, it will be addressed in future documentation.

Thanks,
    Tim

Profile photo of Steven Bennet
    Steven Bennet

Participant

Hi Tim,

Has there been any solution to this crash or work around?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.