FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / temperature / Saving Temperature Matrix

Saving Temperature Matrix

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 志成 志成 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Natan
    Natan

Participant

Hello,
    I’m looking into saving the temperature matrix (kelvin) to a file. i was expecting to have an array of 60X80 but i get 320X240 . I there a way to downsample it to the original sensor values ?

if somebody have done the downsample or have saved the temperature matrix i would like to learn how to do it.

regards,
    Nati

Profile photo of Natan
    Natan

Participant

In addition , why output of the thermalpixels looks like the one of my profile picture?

Profile photo of Tim Liew
    Tim Liew

Hi Natan,

The radiometric image should be 320*240, while the visual image is scaled up by a factor of two. As for the thermal image you are getting, is that the thermal image you get from the FLIR One app?

Best,
    Tim

Profile photo of Natan
    Natan

Participant

Hi Tim,
    Thanks for the replay.
    I have saved the Temperature matrix using BufferedOutputStream into a txt file . I get a 320X240 temperature data but it’s saving it very slow 2 second per frame (each file gets the date and time name)..

in general my aim is to save temperature data continually with the least leg possible.

Is there a better way to record temperature matrix data into my sd card ?

Will it be faster to upload the matrix to a server ?

Tim Liew

You could try threading to handle the saving, or I would suggest saving it differently instead of each frame creating and writing a new file which may be producing some lag.

Profile photo of Natan
    Natan

Participant

thanks for the reply ,
    i have used threading and it’s working well.

Tim Liew

No problem, glad you got it worked out.

Profile photo of ARKA
    ARKA

Participant

Hello Natan,

Could you able to save temperature matrix corresponding to radiometric jpeg/data at actual streaming rate? Can you share the portion of the code that does the trick? It will be of great help.

Thank you

Profile photo of Natan
    Natan

Participant

Contact me in privet i would send you a java file (i havent working on this project for a long time) . so you could read and grab what ever you need

Profile photo of ARKA
    ARKA

Participant

Thank you very much for your help. My email id is arkabhowmik(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk.

Profile photo of Amit
    Amit

Participant

Hey guys,
    could you please share that multi threaded code to save thermal data matrix in files. I am having an issue with saving jpg and thermal data from each frame. My email id is amit.sharma1262@gmail.com

Profile photo of 志成
    志成

Participant

Hello Natan,
    I have the same problem.Could you share the portion of the code that does the trick? It will be of great help. My email id is 1085437068@qq.com

Thank you

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.