FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / #Android_one #Save_videos / Saving Video through Flirone Android

Saving Video through Flirone Android

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development Android development Installation and getting started Saving Video through Flirone Android

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of HU HU 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Muhammad
    Muhammad

Participant

Hello,
    I am new to flir one android development. As a first step, I want to make and save videos through the flir one camera and save them on my device. Can anyone tell me a good staring point for this purpose?
    Best wishes,
    Haris

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Muhammad Muhammad.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Muhammad Muhammad.

Profile photo of Tim Liew
    Tim Liew

Hi Muhammad,

To record videos, record a sequence of frames in the void onFrameProcessed(RenderedImage renderedImage) callback. If you refer to the documentation: if your goal is to record a video from a sequence of frames, use android.media.MediaCodec and call mediaCodec.queueInputBuffer from this method with the frame’s pixelData byte array put in the input ByteBuffer of the mediaCodec. Hope this helps.

Best,
    Tim

Profile photo of Muhammad
    Muhammad

Participant

Hi Tim,

Do you have some kind of code snippet to implement this functionality?
    I have gone through documentation but its too much confusing to make a sequence of it!

Regards,
    Haris

Profile photo of Tim Liew
    Tim Liew

Hi Muhammad,

Unfortunately I don’t, but I’ll try to see if any one does! Hopefully someone else with have a snippet they could provide.

Thanks,
    Tim

Profile photo of HU
    HU

Participant

Excuse me!
    Do any one solve this question about code snippet?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.