FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / SDK Files not found on Box file server

SDK Files not found on Box file server

Home Forums FLIR Mobile SDK Development Android Development Installation and getting started SDK Files not found on Box file server

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gavin Gavin 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Author

Profile photo of noser
    noser

Participant

Hi

I tried to download the newest Flir One SDK for Android and iOS. But the Filehost says “The requested page does not exist”.

Would it be possible to fix the links?

Thanks
    Noser

Profile photo of noser
    noser

Participant

Hi

I still can’t download the file for Android Flir One SDK 3.1.5
    Is the problem on the website or is it something that goes wrong on my side?

Thanks
    Noser

Profile photo of YuRen
    YuRen

Participant

Why no answer?

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi all,

The legacy SDK is still available for download but on a “by approval” basis. Please send a brief description of the app you intend to develop to cal.loo@flir.com and he’ll follow up with you.

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Gavin Gavin.

Profile photo of noser
    noser

Participant

Thanks for the reply

I’ll have to check back with my customer if I’m allowed to talk about his app. I’m actually lifting the sdk version for an App already in use by our customer. But he wants to switch to the CAT S61 Phones and there the old SDK is not reliable yet. That’s why I need the newer version of the legacy SDK. I’d love to switch to the new Flir Mobile SDK, but as that does not support the Cat phones (yet?) I’m forced to stay on the legacy SDK.

If you tell me, that the CAT Phones will never be supported by the Flir Mobile SDK, then I’ll relay this information to our customer so he can reevaluate his decision to use cat phones.

Thanks
    Noser

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Noser,

There is currently an issue with the S61 manufacturer so we are unsure if we will be able to add support for this device in the future.

Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.