FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / temperature consistency / Temperature consistency

Temperature consistency

Home Forums FLIR Mobile SDK Development Android Development Temperature consistency

This topic contains 27 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Daniel Daniel 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Minor updates of 1.1.1 should be released over the next couple weeks that will resolve issues such as these.

Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric

Participant

Any update on this, accurate temperature measurement is critical!

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Eric,

If this is still an issue let me know and I will escalate it again immediately.

Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric

Participant

I meant how do I know if I have the version of the sdk with these minor features added and calibration fixed? There’s no “okay fixes are in 1.1.1” post here.

Best Regards,
    -Eric

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric

Participant

adding email reply notification

Profile photo of Gavin
    Gavin

Keymaster

Hi Eric,

I will look into getting an update feature added for minor releases of the SDK as well. Currently the only updates are for each new release.

Gavin
    FLIR Community Support

Profile photo of Alfonso
    Alfonso

Participant

Is there any updates to resolving this issue? We are still experiencing major temp difference from flir one to SDK iOS.

Most accurate measurements seams to be on the cat s61 in the flir app. Is there any special calibration set in the flir one app?

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Profile photo of Alfonso Alfonso.

Profile photo of Daniel
    Daniel

Participant

I’m having issues with this as well. Readings are very consistently lower than expected, but when using the FLIR app the readings are fine. It’s a shame the app isn’t open source, because that would fix a lot of problems with the SDK

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.