Time Lapse to Temperature Matrix

Home Forums FLIR One developer community General discussion Time Lapse to Temperature Matrix

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Marcias Marcias 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Marcias
    Marcias

Participant

Dear Forum,

I recently purchased the FLIR ONE Pro (IOS). I have been able to obtain thermal images and then using the ResearchIR software to transform those radiometric jpg images to a temperature matrix (640 by 480). Very cool!

However, I would like to take a time lapse video of an event and then be able to transform each frame of the time lapse video of the event into a temperature matrix. Would any of you guys indicate if this is possible and if their is an app or some code that allows me to do that?

When creating a video using the FLIR ONE Pro, the video (time lapse or regular video) creates an .mov. Unfortunately, most common software that converts .mov to jpgs converts the file into an RGB and the temperature information is lost.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any guidance on this issue.

Profile photo of ARKA
    ARKA

Participant

Hello friends,

I have the same issue as Marcius. I have one query, Can we implement FLIR ONE SDK programming to record radiometric video and/or save radiometric jpeg at streaming rate?

Thank you very much

Profile photo of Dominique
    Dominique

Hello Marcias and ARKA,

I am currently looking into this. I will report back when I have some answers.

Thank you,
    Dominique Strauss

Profile photo of Marcias
    Marcias

Participant

Thank you Dominique,

That would be very helpful.

Marcias

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.