FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / FLIR One, Lepton, standalone, thermal imager / Turn your FLIR One into a standalone thermal imager

Turn your FLIR One into a standalone thermal imager

Home Forums FLIR One developer community General discussion Turn your FLIR One into a standalone thermal imager

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Max Ritter Max Ritter 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Max Ritter
    Max Ritter

Participant

Hey guys,

I just want to share my project with you, it’s called the DIY-Thermocam.

The DIY-Thermocam is a do-it-yourself, open-source thermal imager based on the FLIR Lepton.
    It supports the 2nd gen Lepton as well as the new 3rd gen Lepton sensor.

DIY-Thermocam

You can easily turn your existing FLIR One into the DIY-Thermocam, by just removing the Lepton sensor from it and plugging it into the breakout board of the device.

For that purpose, you can order the DIY kit without the sensor for only 259€ in the store.

Check out the project’s website for all the information: http://www.diy-thermocam.net

I would be glad to receive your kind feedback about the DIY-Thermocam!

Wishes,
    Max

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Max Ritter Max Ritter.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Max Ritter Max Ritter.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.