FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / Unable to get Rendered Image as bitmap

Unable to get Rendered Image as bitmap

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development Android development Installation and getting started Unable to get Rendered Image as bitmap

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Carlos Manuel Carlos Manuel 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Carlos Manuel
    Carlos Manuel

Participant

I’m currently involved in a project that uses the Flir camera to stream the video. My interest is to take the image that is received as a Bitmap for this instead of using the code that comes by default, which uses GLSurfaceView, I use the one that configures the FrameProcessor without using GLRender. When I compile the application that comes with the SDK to be able to take the image as Bitmap I get a Bitmap that shows nothing or sometimes shows a green image.
    SDK Version: 3.1.3.
    Flir Camera: Simulation.
    Phones: Samsung Galaxy S6 and Kyocera.
    Galaxy S6 Screenshot

• This topic was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Carlos Manuel Carlos Manuel. Reason: Add image
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Carlos Manuel Carlos Manuel.
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Carlos Manuel Carlos Manuel.

Profile photo of Moti
    Moti

Participant

Hi, I have the same issue, :\ You solved the problem?

Profile photo of Carlos Manuel
    Carlos Manuel

Participant

@Moti pls refer to this link. Other thread

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Carlos Manuel Carlos Manuel.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.