FLIR Mobile Developer / Blog / Topics / unable to locate any saved images

unable to locate any saved images

Home Forums FLIR Mobile SDK Development Android Development unable to locate any saved images

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Edward Edward 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

Profile photo of johnmac
    johnmac

Participant

I’m creating an app using the FLIR example as a guide. I’m having trouble storing pictures. The issue is that, despite the fact that the logger claims the file was saved and no exception message appears, I am unable to locate any saved images on my Samsung phone. Isn’t it meant to appear in the DCIM folder? When I launch the software, I utilise the Android Studio and connect to a Samsung phone. And I tested it with the simulated device, which confirmed that it didn’t function when I plugged in the real FLIR ONE camera.

Profile photo of johnmac
    johnmac

Participant

@ Zolaxis Patcher Does anyone have any suggestion?

Profile photo of Edward
    Edward

Participant

hello,

When images are deleted with the camera connected to a PC and not using FLIR Tools (or the camera menu), then the database on the camera that indexes all the image will not be updated correctly. If this happens you could experience issues like the camera displaying no memory card when trying to save an image. To solve this, feel free to follow these steps:

Connect your camera to a PC.
    Open My Computer and view the folders/files on your camera.
    You should see a file by the name of FLIR.db (database file).
    Delete this file and then reset the camera to factory default settings located in:
    Settings
    Device settings
    Reset options
    Reset device settings to factory default.
    After the camera has fully rebooted up (approximately 2 minutes), please try to save an image.

Profile photo of Edward
    Edward

Participant

hello,

When images are deleted with the camera connected to a PC and not using FLIR Tools (or the camera menu), then the database on the camera that indexes all the image will not be updated correctly. If this happens you could experience issues like the camera displaying no memory card when trying to save an image. To solve this, feel free to follow these steps:

Connect your camera to a PC.
    Open My Computer and view the folders/files on your camera.
    You should see a file by the name of FLIR.db (database file).
    Delete this file and then reset the camera to factory default settings located in:
    Settings
    Device settings
    Reset options
    Reset device settings to factory default.
    After the camera has fully rebooted up (approximately 2 minutes), please try to save an image.
    tellthebell

hello,
    If you get solution then please once inform.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Edward Edward.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Edward Edward.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Android Development’ is closed to new topics and replies.