Unity3D.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thea Thea 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Ivan
    Ivan

Participant

I’m working on a Unity3D-iOS project and I tryed to use FlirOne camera on it.

The problem is when I added the FLIROneSDK.framework to the project the app crashes on start.

Someone got to use the camera with Unity3D?

Profile photo of Audrey
    Audrey

Participant

Did you ever find a solution ?

Profile photo of Ivan
    Ivan

Participant

No, and I never get an answer from FLIR.
    I have also problems developing native applications in Objective-C or Swift when I use Metal.

Profile photo of Audrey
    Audrey

Participant

if i come across anything i’ll let you know

Profile photo of Cal Loo
    Cal Loo

Hi Ivan and Audrey,

I’m sorry, we don’t currently support Unity3D and I’m not aware of anybody that’s using it with the FLIR ONE SDK. I hope one of the non-FLIR developers on the forum can help.

Regards,

Cal Loo
    FLIR Systems
    Global developer relations manager

Profile photo of Carlos
    Carlos

Participant

Hello.

I’m trying to implement an android plugin to use on Unity3d.
    I’ve made the android studio project to use the FLIRONE SDK, an it all works fine, so I created
    a plugin on Android Studio that basically has two classes, one (FLIROneManager) to handle the requests from the unity script
    and other class (FLIROneFrameProcessor, a Service) that implements Device.Delegate, FrameProcessor.Delegate, Device.StreamDelegate, Device.PowerUpdateDelegate.

The problem is when i call from unity the handler do start the Service using the method context.startService(new Intent(context, FLIROneFrameProcessor.class));
    it does nothing.
    (it should enter the onCreate() method on the Service class, but it does not)

Does anyone have any idea?
    It is even possible to have a plugin that runs a Service to handle the FLIRONE SDK.

Kind Regards,
    Carlos

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert

Participant

@Cal Loo
    There is any possibility in the future. For integration of Unity3D-iOS with FlirOne camera. Your outstanding developed next-generation thermal cameras can provide help in developing more advanced Unity-based mobile apps in future.

Your best regards
    Rex

Profile photo of Barry
    Barry

Participant

Hello, I am also looking to develop an iOS app through Unity that uses the FLIR One. Is there any plans to create a Unity plugin or has anybody “hacked” a solution that they could share?

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark

Participant

Also interested to have this functionality in the future! If FLIR could allocate some programmers to this, that would be pretty cool.

Profile photo of Lennie
    Lennie

Participant

Have your issue resolved?

192-168-0-1ip.net

Profile photo of Muneeb
    Muneeb

Participant

I have one question.

Q. How mobile apps can be really interesting with Unity 3d?

A. When businesses try to entirely focus on what their target audience is looking for, that’s where unity 3d apps can be interesting. If you are also looking for an app exciting and interesting for your customers, you definitely need the service of a mobile app development company adept in providing this to their clients for a long time.

Profile photo of Elliot
    Elliot

Participant

@Carlos (or anyone else) — Has anyone made headway with adopting the SDK for use with Unity (For Android or iOS)?

Profile photo of Elliot
    Elliot

Participant

I meant to tag @carlosfrias80

Profile photo of Elise
    Elise

Participant

They were implemented with the dew-cutting tools existing project the figure of unity and even new, but what I got error in compiling projects. Hire an illustrator for a children’s book has its drawbacks. This could be a kit to use the unity3D tools.

Profile photo of Thea
    Thea

Participant

this is very informative & interesting website.
    keep it up, good luck

Profile photo of Thea
    Thea

Participant

this is very informative & interesting website.
    keep it up, good luck & i have got something similar to this, to findout navigate here

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.