FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / Fix, newSDK / When will the new SDK become available?

When will the new SDK become available?

Home Forums FLIR One developer community General discussion When will the new SDK become available?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sean Sean 4 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Ársæll
    Ársæll

Participant

When will the new SDK become available?
    I have developed an application for the FLIR ONe but since the old SDK consistently crashes on Android 9, and no fix has been released this is a major issue.

I need this issue fixed before I can have my application released and I hope that this will be addressed with the new SDK.

Profile photo of Cal Loo
    Cal Loo

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear about that, I do expect this issue to be resolved with the new SDK. We’re at the tail end of the FLIR Mobile SDK beta program now and I’m hoping to release it in late October. Please stay tuned.

Best,

Cal

Profile photo of manjula
    manjula

Participant

This issue is not yet fixed, when can we expect the fix. The application provided in google playstore also crashes with android 9.

Profile photo of Sean
    Sean

Keymaster

Hi Ársæll & Manjula,

The new SDK was released last week and can be found here: https://developer.flir.com/mobile/flirmobilesdk/.

Here you will find the new SDK, example applications for the iOS and Android as well as a migration guide from the old SDK.

Best Regards,

Sean Lewis
    FLIR Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.