FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / ThermalRadiometricKelvinImage / Where to write code for Extracting Raw Thermal Image Data

Where to write code for Extracting Raw Thermal Image Data

Home Forums FLIR ONE SDK Development Android development Where to write code for Extracting Raw Thermal Image Data

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jared Jared 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Jared
    Jared

Participant

Hello,

I have never written a mobile app before and I am not familiar with Java. However, for my thesis research, I need to write a simple application to extract the raw thermal image data for my image database using the Flir One SDK framework.

I need to be able to export the raw thermal image data for use in training a neural network. I know that I must use the ThermalRadimetricKelvinImage instance that looks something like this:
    try{

if (renderedImage.imageType() == RenderedImage.ImageType.ThermalRadiometricKelvinImage) {
    double averageTemp = 0;

short[] shortPixels = new short[renderedImage.pixelData().length / 2];
    ByteBuffer
    buffer=ByteBuffer.wrap(renderedImage.pixelData()).order(ByteOrder.LITTLE_ENDIAN);

}

}

My issue is that I am not sure of the exact implementation of this code, how to properly execute it or how to save it in .mat format. Also, where in the Flir One SDK would I place these lines of code? Would it need to be under the MainActivity file?

Any help is appreciated!
    Thank you,
    Jared

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.