FLIR One Developer / Blog / Topics / Why is FLIR so expensive?

Why is FLIR so expensive?

Home Forums FLIR developer community General discussion Why is FLIR so expensive?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of matt matt 4 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

Profile photo of JOEL
    JOEL

Participant

I thought it would be cool to get a FLIR camera thinking it’d cost a couple hundred dollars or so; I was blown away to discover they cost thousands of dollars. What makes these cameras so expensive?

Profile photo of andrea
    andrea

Participant

Because their camera sensor and processor are made of expensive material, it’s a zoom lens is expensive than a fixed lens, they are using very expensive kinds of glass lens elements. I don’t know where you saw its price, I also bought it from ReeCoupons, and it’s not very costly there. If you wanna buy I recommend you once check there.

Profile photo of Carl
    Carl

Participant

What makes these cameras so expensive? Because their camera sensor and processor are made of expensive material, it’s a zoom lens is expensive than a fixed lens, they are using very expensive kinds of glass lens elements.
    Regards, Aos Tv

Profile photo of matt
    matt

Participant

They are utilizing over the top expensive sorts of glass focal point components. I don’t have a clue where you saw its value, I likewise got it from ReeCoupons, and it’s not exorbitant there. In the event that you wanna purchase I suggest you once check there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.