Did you create a new FLIR One project, re-open it & it can’t find the FLIR One Framework?
This happens to me all the time. I create a new project, get everything working and the next time I open the project, Xcode can’t find the FLIR One framework!
To solve this problem:
- Select your project Build Settings
- Locate the Framework Search Paths
- Double-click the Framework Search Paths’ value
- Click the + symbol
- Add $(PROJECT_DIR) as a new search path value
- Make the new value recursive
And that should do it – no more missing Framework problems!